I thought this was a joke at first, but this is what you’ve all been waiting for! Wii has finally come out with their first sexy game called “We Dare.” The commercial below is hilarious, and according to gizmodo the game will feature the following:
A WIDE AND VARIED RANGE OF 40 FUN AND FLIRTATIOUS GAMES
• Select the mood of your party: Enchanting, Persuasive, Naughty, Adventurous and Brainy.
• Dance to your favourite tunes from film and radio.
• Challenge your mates to a flirty strip-tease.
• Multiplayer up to 4 players.
• A HILARIOUS LIGHT-HEARTED ATMOSPHERE WITH CLEVER CHARACTERS, COY MINI-GAMES AND INTERNATIONALLY POPULAR MUSIC HITS: SUCH AS SEX BOMB, (I’VE HAD THE) TIME OF MY LIFE AND MANY OTHERS!
Let the games begin! We Dare will also be available on Playstation 3 if that’s your preference. Can you see yourself playing this?