Illegal Money/ Falling Out of Love Husband

On this segment on Ask Yee one caller didn’t know if he should split the money with his friend after doing an illegal act with his friend. Another caller is not in love with his wife and wants to leave. Need Advice? Call 1 (800) 585-1051 or email [email protected] Ask Yee is every Wednesday and Thursday.