Girlfriend Without The Title/ Flirting With Husband

On this segment of Ask Yee, one caller wants a girl to act like his girlfriend but he does not want to put a title on it. Another caller, believes another parent is flirting with her husband. Need Advice? Call 1 (800) 585-1051 or email [email protected] Ask Yee is every Wednesday and Thursday.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%