PLAYLIST

PLAYLIST: Tech N9ne

7 comments for “PLAYLIST: Tech N9ne”

1. Hmm interesting. It’s cool seeing what Tech’s ears like ^_^ I wonder what would be on Krizz Kaliko’s playlist ?

Posted by Jaclyn Morris | June 8, 2011, 1:15 pm
  2. Nice! New you had to have a little metal in ya!! SPIT IT OUT!! nice mix too, knew I wasn’t the only mf on this planet who hadn’t resigned myself to one genre.

Posted by Ladyjaz | June 8, 2011, 3:33 pm
  3. this list has got to be a joke??? this was his way of saying F you to who ever asked hahaha! he was talking ish about rick ross and now he has him in his 3rd spot.. common.. and that second song, r u kidding me haahhaah

Posted by jasonon1 | June 8, 2011, 4:09 pm
  4. Why is this a joke? I got this list from Tech and it wasn’t a fuck you. Tech has been mad cool the couple times I met him. These were the first 5 songs that came to his mind. Not necessarily his top 5 songs ever, but the 5 songs he thought of when he was asked one night to list 5 tracks from his PLAYLIST.

Posted by Scott A. Marlowe | June 9, 2011, 12:38 am
  5. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Posted by sex shops | September 12, 2011, 1:20 am
  6. An exciting discourse is worth notice. I believe that you should pen many on this content, it power not be a inhibition substance but generally fill are not sufficiency to speak on specified topics. To the next. Cheers like your TeamYee.tv | PLAYLIST: Tech N9ne.

Posted by minecraft skins | December 12, 2011, 11:28 am