Webisodes

My Speed Dating Experience

Here’s the footage of Tionna Smalls from “What Chilli Wants” helping me find a man. I went on dates with Terrence J, the Rosenthals from www.itsthereal.com, B Dot from www.rapradar.com, Q who owns www.worldstarhiphop.com, Mike who’s a regular 9 to 5′er, a woman, and Vado from Harlem. As you will see, I have terrible judgment when it comes to choosing a man :(

10 comments for “My Speed Dating Experience”

1. Boring, I thought it was going to be real dates you were going on and not this fake stuff. Not impressed.

Posted by talia | January 27, 2011, 5:38 am
  2. I know you fucking Vado!!!!

Posted by Boomqueshia Yee | January 27, 2011, 5:57 am
  3. YO THIS IS MAD FUNNY!!!!>>>>>>>ROTFL

NUTZ!!!

Posted by Dj Pausecut | January 27, 2011, 5:58 am
  4. RellyOnSmash should of been there

Posted by Boomqueshia Yee | January 27, 2011, 6:05 am
  5. funny follow me on twitter @mateobeatz

Posted by mateobeatz | January 27, 2011, 6:12 am
  6. I think you should date 50 or Mel Gibson… Since u say u like alil hood on ur penis Lololol

Posted by Boomqueshia Yee | January 27, 2011, 6:17 am
  7. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Angela Yee and SURF BOARD G, jay everyday. jay everyday said: RT @angelayee: check out @tionnasmalls @cthagod and @djenvy trying to find me a man http://teamyee.tv/2011/01/27/my-speed-dating-experience/ [...]

Posted by Tweets that mention TeamYee.tv | My Speed Dating Experience -- Topsy.com | January 27, 2011, 6:21 am
  8. LMFAO at Tionna Small reaction when Angela Yee said he has to drink heavily.. How ur liver looking ANgela?

Posted by iDed_as_BadChic | January 27, 2011, 1:23 pm
  9. Angela…LMAO I can’t!

Posted by O | January 30, 2011, 5:11 pm
  10. Vado ? Really. Vado is a mediocre rapper with a hearing problem. Huh ! Is his catch phrase. C’mon son. He’s a mark. You can do way better than all these guys. Especially that sucka Q from WackStar HipHop.

Posted by Des from Los Angeles | January 30, 2011, 6:25 pm