Don't Quit Your Day Job

Don’t Quit Your Day Job – Moulah Slim

Weigh In – Should Moulah Slim Quit His Day Job?

BIO:

I grew up in small country city in Red Springs, North Carolina started rapping at 15 didn’t really start taking it serious until I was 20. I spent 7 years in the military and I felt like it was time for me to pursue rap on a more serious level. I’ve done a few shows in Germany and traveled all up and down the East coast trying get my music out to world. I feel like I’ve got something to say that alot of people can relate to. I’ve had to work for everything in life, and I still take that same attitude towards my music.

Listen to Moulah Slim on the Morning After:

Here are Moulah Slim’s submissions:

My Hood Raised Me

Swagga Intact

9 comments for “Don’t Quit Your Day Job – Moulah Slim”

1. yo this ni**a is hot! someone give this man a deal, I wanna hear more!

Posted by james johnson | November 10, 2010, 4:39 pm
  2. I’m Loud Because I’m The Only Girl In The World http://tee2designs.blogspot.com/search/label/Rihanna

Posted by sandy | November 10, 2010, 6:13 pm
  3. I know him from the service and hes been overdue for a deal and also got alot more shit thats insane!

Posted by Adam Brown | November 10, 2010, 8:04 pm
  4. He has some skills but he sounds like everyone else does. Gucci, Swag, Etc.

Posted by BeamMeUpScottie | November 11, 2010, 8:05 am
  5. yo, sky’s the limit for you dawg! I love the lyrics and delivery, this man has a future, dont ever give up

Posted by marvin maxiell | November 11, 2010, 8:16 am
  6. Thats my boy P, I worked with him in the military side by side on my last deployment, he knows whats hes doing on the music side keep it up P !!

Posted by Frankie Acevedo | November 11, 2010, 8:49 am
  7. dis my nigga, he gon make it. we on da way. ROB CO

Posted by Jamal mcleod | November 11, 2010, 5:44 pm
  8. I’ve known him since HS he’s a kool dude and I listened to the song they sound good I’d like to hear more from him. ROB CO FOREVER!!!

Posted by Stasia Locklear | November 18, 2010, 1:51 pm
  9. my nigga go hard in the paint.

Posted by katoe | November 22, 2010, 6:49 am