Press

Power 30 Radio: Angela Yee

The Source Magazine released their annual “Power 30″ issue this week. Angela was featured in the radio network section as one of the top personalities in the country. Personally, I think she should have been way higher, but it’s good that she was recognized for all her hardwork. Congrats Yee!

via UrbanInformer

BONUS: The Source Interviews Angela Yee (2009)

9 comments for “Power 30 Radio: Angela Yee”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Angela Yee, Can I Shine, The Source Magazine, Cool Cruel World, Jonathan Daly and others. Jonathan Daly said: RT @angelayee: The Source Magazine released their annual “Power 30″ issue this week and I was featured in the radio network… http://fb.me/JhFa13ci [...]

Posted by Tweets that mention TeamYee.tv | Power 30 Radio: Angela Yee -- Topsy.com | October 8, 2010, 8:21 am
  2. i rather listen 2 ang interview than any of deez other niggas

Posted by day day | October 8, 2010, 9:07 am
  3. Yoooo got a couple people on there repping for EDR.

Posted by Miami Music | October 9, 2010, 7:43 pm
  4. WOW! thats all i can right now. i dont know how old this interveiw is however, WOW anglea yee!!! WOW. i listen to her show but never show who she was. then listen to what other people say of her i came to a pre-judgment of her. BUT WOW!!!! she is sooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and very knowledgable. she very informative. WOW!! okay anglea yee. you have a new fan. keep up your GREAT work. however you are single? WOW! more an more i am falling in love with you. not like love love but love anglea yee. you are vert sure of your self. GOOD BLESSINS FOR YOU ANGLEA YEE IN YOUR JOURNEY IN LIFE. BIG THINGS AWAIT FOR YOU. PEACE>

Posted by big bro | October 12, 2010, 6:19 am
  5. [...] Previously: Power 30 Radio: Angela Yee [...]

Posted by TeamYee.tv | Behind The Machine: Angela Yee | March 2, 2011, 5:43 pm
  6. You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this topic
    to be actually one thing that I think I would never understand.
    It seems too complex and extremely wide for me. I am taking a look forward to your subsequent post,
    I’ll attempt to get the hold of it!

Posted by matthew | April 19, 2013, 1:48 pm
  7. After I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and now each time a
    comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment.
    Is there a way you are able to remove me from
    that service? Kudos!

Posted by new printable coupons | June 20, 2013, 6:15 pm
  8. It’s wonderful that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our argument made here.

Posted by Marlene | July 5, 2013, 3:17 am
  9. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
    back to your webpage? My blog site is in the exact same niche as
    yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of the information you
    present here. Please let me know if this okay with you.
    Many thanks!