Don't Quit Your Day Job

Don’t Quit Your Day Job – Kin Cash

Weigh In: Should Kin Cash Quit His Day Job?

BIO -

Any artist that shows commitment, drive, and skill of his craft has to be acknowledged.

This Actor/Model/Rapper has started a movement through his music with the assistance of his grind team, “The Greenbackaz,” from coast-to-coast. Kin Cash epitomizes the definition of the “Real MC.” The delivery, the flow variation, as well as clever punch lines will have you wanting in on “THE KIN CASH MOVEMENT.” The movement is based on the belief that anything is possible when focused and determined to make your situation better. Kin Cash offers something very different to his craft, you’ll have to bear witness yourself for full comprehension. Whether at a live performance, or just kicking back, Kin Cash is poetry in motion.

With “The Greenbackaz” spread out across the continental U.S., Kin Cash holds the “key” to keeping you “locked in” for many years to come. After experiencing the lyrical flow of this artist, you, too, will be destined to join “THE KIN CASH MOVEMENT.”

Here are Kin Cash’s Submissions:

What It Do:

The Guarantee:

twitter.com/kincash
facebook.com/kincash\

10 comments for “Don’t Quit Your Day Job – Kin Cash”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by . said: [...]

Posted by Tweets that mention http://teamyee.tv/?p=5911utm_sourcepingback -- Topsy.com | June 23, 2010, 3:42 pm
  2. DON’T EVER QUIT YOUR DAY JOB!
    EV-VER! Not everybody is made to do this shit..know that. It sounds soo forced. I find nothing appealing about either joint.

Posted by Choc City | June 24, 2010, 10:39 am
    • that’s a great opinion, & when ur important maybe i’ll take it into consideration. thanks for taking the time & making me important enough for your meaningless opinion.
      peace, cock city lmao

Posted by kin cash | June 24, 2010, 5:13 pm
  3. This is the problem, you want you music to be heard but cant take constructive criticism. As much effort as you took into making such a witty response, you should transfer that energy into making good music. Fam, you got the wrong people around you if you think thats hot. I aint here to bash your music but come with something alot stronger or maybe you arent cut out to be a artist.

Posted by Truth.com | June 25, 2010, 10:15 am
  4. Hot joints! I don’t know who these other guys been listening to but I fux wit ur music. Keep rockin’ cuz once u out there these same dudes still gon hate!

Posted by web | June 25, 2010, 5:34 pm
  5. Quit that day job! I wanna hear more! The website tight too holla at me boo

Posted by chi | June 25, 2010, 6:09 pm
  6. HAHAHA that’s internet hate, a new age of haters. U got da best joints I heard on dis show in awhile, the guarantee hard

Posted by db7 | June 25, 2010, 6:19 pm
  7. hot, u got NY swag in your music. i hear it. u got it cash! the NY headz is with u!

Posted by bkbull | June 26, 2010, 10:28 am
  8. ……….

very good, your China Doors weblog template is really nice, I’m looking to get a new layout style for my personal blog, I like yours, now I’ll go lookup the exact same theme!…

Posted by bsdfse | September 17, 2010, 10:59 am
  9. hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again soon..

Posted by lv outlet | July 18, 2011, 5:37 pm