The Morning After

Dawn Addresses Diddy Rumors

Dawn calls The Morning After to give away her Danity Kane comic to our listeners and of course, we address the rumors about her dating Diddy:

“If you stand next to him you’re dating. It’s getting a little old for me… But what’s crazy to me is that people saw my comeup. They saw when I was broke, they saw when I was homeless, they saw when I went through what I went through. So it’s almost like, you saw that I had to struggle so why, I should have slept with him in the beginning. Why I’m sleeping with him now? It’s just kinda random.”

dawn_02

17 comments for “Dawn Addresses Diddy Rumors”

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by angelayee, TeamYee.tv. TeamYee.tv said: New blog posting, Dirty Money Dawn – http://tinyurl.com/yjpl25f [...]

Posted by Tweets that mention TeamYee.tv | Dirty Money Dawn -- Topsy.com | October 23, 2009, 10:26 am
  2. Thanks Angela.. Love you guys. Dawn is amazing.. I had the chance to talk to her and she’s so humble and down to earth.. thank u again

Posted by Sharmela | October 23, 2009, 10:35 am
  3. It’s a shame that a black female can’t just work hard to get father in the game?? Why does she have to be sleepin’ wit somebody to get to the top??

Dawn has a REAL talent, unlike some of these one hit wonders that are out now. And I will continue support her and the rest of the BadBoy Team

Posted by Madeline | October 23, 2009, 11:33 am
  4. I LOVE DAWN that’s my idol i love Dawn she so cool.Dawn and Que Forever!!!!!!!!!

Posted by ChRistiDQue#1Fan | October 23, 2009, 11:43 am
  5. Biggusp to Dawn she has always been a fighter ! An like Madeline says why can’t we belive a black woman can work hard for the money! Plp think we always gotta b trickin around an that is nt the case! Dawn is smart n very talented !

Posted by ClassyC07 | October 23, 2009, 11:55 am
  6. I agree with what everybody else has said but let me add, the females who ARE sleeping with the boss for fame are the ones WITHOUT an ounce of talent. Dawn Richard is multi-talented. She writes, sings, does anime and she can dance her a$$ off. I believe ALOT of industry people and some fans are jealous of the relationship that Dawn and Que have. Misery loves company and for various reasons some people don’t want Dawn and Que to be happy. God bless Dawn and Que’s relationship and their careers.

Posted by DQue fan | October 23, 2009, 1:01 pm
  7. I don’t really know much about Dawn, but I have heard a few interviews with her and watched MTB a little and I believe that she is a class act. I think she is very genuine and has a great spirit, and this comes across when you see her or hear her speak. I wish the media would stop perpetuating the myth that women can’t get by on talent alone and must demoralize themselves to be successful. From what I have witnessed, Dawn is a very talented woman with a drive that rivals that of Diddy’s and is serious about becoming a respected artist in this industry. Kudos to her for staying grounded and staying true to herself and her heart. I wish her all the best in both her professional and personal lives.

Posted by Keisha | October 23, 2009, 1:39 pm
  8. I adore Dawn!She has 2 many people that want 2 c her fall,and this rumour is jus another medium 2 do so..I admire her the most because of her strength,it takes a special kind of person 2 deal with all the hateful things that people say and yet remain true 2 who u are..she’s so talented and beautifal

Posted by nubiansistah | October 23, 2009, 5:13 pm
    • Dawn you are a shining light that gets brighter and brighter. the love you show for God and family is so real. We have watched you develope from mtb(Danity Kane)to Dirty Money. We watched you learn to trust love before our eyes. The lord is blessing you no matter what people say, God loves, your man loves you,your fans definitely love you.

Posted by Carol | October 24, 2009, 4:31 pm
  9. Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by teamyee: New blog posting, Dirty Money Dawn – http://tinyurl.com/yjpl25f

Posted by uberVU - social comments | October 23, 2009, 7:16 pm
  10. [...] discuss a few things, including the rumors that she is dating Diddy (that one flew right past me). Listen Here If you stand next to him you’re dating. It’s getting a little old for me… But what’s crazy [...]

Posted by Necole Bitchie.com: Angela Simmons on Interracial Dating, Dawn Richard on Diddy Rumors & Bitchie on Lip Service | October 25, 2009, 5:57 pm
  11. Dawn is nerve, Diddy is in it for the money. When it is time for her to broke away, she will see how much trouble it will be. It is all goog now because she never have anything, but she do need to keep your lawyers. I am happy for her and she is very talented. I would love to work with her. She will be successful and I was her and the Danity Kane girl do one more sing. Dawn keep up the good work peace to you.

Posted by jojo | October 29, 2009, 3:10 pm
  12. dawn all the way

Posted by trishwana morton | November 29, 2009, 5:29 pm
  13. [...] show “The Morning After” to discuss a few things, including the rumors that she is dating Diddy.Click here To hear the interview dawn had this to say “If you stand next to him you’re dating. [...]

Posted by YourMusic MyWorld » Blog Archive » Dawn adresses Diddy rumors | March 20, 2010, 1:44 am
  14. go girl tell em

Posted by sydney | June 17, 2010, 9:31 pm
  15. hi!,I really like your writing so much! proportion we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist on this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to peer you.

Posted by looking for white women | February 15, 2013, 3:26 am