Don't Quit Your Day Job

Don’t Quit Your Day Job – DYME

dyme

WEIGH IN: Should DYME Quit Her Day Job?

BIO –

From Yonkers N. Y. the oldest of five girl’s four boys, this young lady is nothing other than something real special. Writing since the age of 12 now 23 always tagging along while her older cousin T.O. ,did countless hours in the studio. It was like a dream when Earl Nash (Preacher Earl /Nice & Smooth) from Nash Music group , decided he needed a hot female on his up in coming project at the time,(Division 914/ Westchedder 7). Hearing her spit he knew she could hang with the big boys . She would be the only female in a all male group, he needed someone with as much drive and talent as he saw in DYME. Landing her a smash hit single “Vibeing” off that album, She has grown into her own stardom. DYME has done Show’s and Radio across the 50 states and back, Opening up for Khia hit single My Neck My Back. Nice & Smooth , Brand Nubian , Black Sheep ect; To working with some of the hottest Producers Luis Phat Kat Vega ,Beat Hustler , moving crowds of over 500. She’s something to talk about…. More like get ready for.

Her influences in the music game are Jay Z , The late Notorious, Lil Kim, Remy , Lauren Hill, TI, and the list goes on, when asked who she would like to work with in the industry ,“ Every Body I mean there’s really no one in the industry who has real Talent, I can’t see myself not wanting to work with”. Her style is very versatile not to be classified. She’s done songs about everyday life in the hood, to the remix for Tracy Chapman’s (Fast Car) Feat Chris Doran Irelands Pop Sensation. So get ready to experience the Dyme state of mind…

DO YOU MATTER…EXACTLY?

Here are DYME’s submissions:

Let Me Do

Good Ones

12 comments for “Don’t Quit Your Day Job – DYME”

1. Okay… She needs a writer to help her with her lyrics and the production sucks major organ…. Other than that, there is always hope….

Posted by Fourplaii | September 28, 2009, 7:54 pm
  2. I think she should quit her day job an do music full time. Idk about good ones however i feel her lyrics.Let Me Do I can hear in the clubs….God Bless u DYME

Posted by lovely | September 30, 2009, 9:44 am
  3. OHHH MY GOD THEM TRACKS ARE HOT AND SHE GOT SKILLS PLEASE PLAY THIS JOINT ON YOUR RADIO SHOW!!!!!!!! THEN IVE TELL YA YOUR SHOW WILL BE A STEP AHEAD OF THEM ALL LIKE ALLWAYS

Posted by mr dave | September 30, 2009, 11:18 pm
  4. Ok LET mE DO IS KNOCKING BUT WHAT IS THE HOOK SAYING. i SAW THE WEBSITE SHE IS REALLY PRETTY
    DYME IS MINE

Posted by Tha bomb | October 1, 2009, 1:06 pm
  5. Well, I’m an old skool fav and so I like her cut “Good Ones” because not only is the music a good feel but I like the tone of DYME’s rap and flow. I would love to see what music from such producers like Puffy, Dre and J-Z could offer the type of talent DYME has.

Totally she writes well as also rap at the drop of a hat, but she needs a good marriage such as a producer that can expose her talent so it can shine like I know it can. Until then DYME you keep it up with eyes wide open cause if not sooner or later your day job will be YOU!

Posted by MISLOC | October 4, 2009, 2:27 pm
  6. Ok,,,, I love GOOD ONES….get em BABY GIRL

Posted by Ohhhhmy | October 4, 2009, 5:26 pm
  7. It’s About Time a female Has Stepped Up the Game… I like Her She Has Real songs/HIPHOP SONGS!! Good Luck DYME… & Dam!!!!! She Is Fine… I Seen Her WEB SITE!!

E BOGG.. Mt.Vernon N.Y.

Posted by e boogie | October 5, 2009, 10:42 am
  8. that first song is annoying

Posted by tye | October 5, 2009, 6:18 pm
  9. Well first of all this chick can spit I am not sure about the songs that you guys have up…Kinda feeling Let Me do however I saw her at Benny Negro show and I personaly thought she was the best unsigned artist there that night DYME YOU MY NEW BITCH BOO……..

Posted by It's Miss Bitch | October 13, 2009, 11:28 am
  10. Yo DYME YOU MADE IT GIRL LOVE THE ALBUM CAN’T WAIT TILL 11/24/9 I WANT MINE’S FREE LOL

Posted by NINI | October 13, 2009, 11:47 am
  11. very good, your blog theme is genuinely nice, I’m hunting for any new theme for my own blog site, I like yours, now I am going to go research the exact same template!

Posted by Marylee Warmuth | August 18, 2010, 12:40 am